Royer H2Oproof GORE-TEX
Item no: 5753AG
8'' H2Oproof GORE-TEX™ Tactical Boot, Zipper, Black
• YKK zipper on the medial face of the upper
• Composite protective toecap
• Non-metallic puncture-resistant insole
• Direct-attach PU midsole
• Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX bootie
• Protection against electrical hazards
• Full-grain leather
• Ultra-light and metal-free 8 inch boot, assembled in Canada
• Upper with 400g THINSULATE thermal insulation
• VIBRAM ARCTIC GRIP rubber outsole for best grip on wet ice
• Comfortable and breathable R-LITE footbed
GORE-TEX is a microporous laminated membrane made with Teflon. It guaranties impermeability and respirability as the pores are small enough to prevent water penetration into footwear while being large enough to allow the expulsion of sweat.
VIBRAM ARCTIC GRIP sole
This new groundbreaking sole technology is specifically designed for wet ice. Discover a whole new world of grip and performance on slippery and wet ice. ARCTIC GRIP is the most advanced cold weather gripping system that VIBRAM has ever created.
This product is insulated with 400 grams of THINSULATE ULTRA.
CSA Z195-14 certified protective toecap and certified puncture-resistant sole
CSA Z195-14 certified electric-shock protection (18 kV / 60 Hz / 1 minute)
ASTM F2413-11 certified protective toecap (impact resistance of 75 ft-lbf)
ASTM F2413-11 certified protective toecap (compression resistance of 2500 lbs)
ASTM F2413-11 certified puncture-resistant sole (1 200 newtons)
ASTM F2413-11 certified electric hazard protection (18 kV / 60 Hz / 1 minute)